Monday, December 21, 2009

A Thrifty Gift

Taking into account the grief my friend Sarah got for her amazingly awesome Thrifty Christmas Gift, I can be grateful this is a MUCH less-read blog. I still wanted to share the fun gift we are giving this Christmas, taking advantage of the surplus of Barbeque Sauce we have from our awesome deal this summer. Maybe it will inspire someone!
*please know that if you haven't gotten one yet, it doesn't mean you won't...though if you leave a comment I'll be sure one makes it to you!

I knew I wanted to utilize some of our 50+ bottles, but I wasn't sure how to do it at first.... who thinks about BBQ in December??

It came to me in the shower ~ the perfect solution.

I am excited to share just exactly how BBQ works in December:


I attached the tag to the bottle with some pretty ribbon and voila:

I printed some more labels in a festive font to send our personal greeting:


I'm excited to share these with more people than I would have been able to share things with had I not had them.
How wonderful is THE reason for the season!

No comments: